Website maintenance and technical support services
Website MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Get a free consultation on technical support for your website
When website maintenance and administration is needed
Timely support of the web resource can ensure its optimal operation and performance. Regular software updates, load monitoring, data backup, and problem resolution help prevent failures and downtime, providing convenience and reliability to users.
Website management also contributes to security and protection against hacking and cyberattacks. Regular security updates, monitoring for malware and suspicious activity, setting access rights, and encrypting data help prevent information loss and maintain user trust.
In addition, website maintenance services optimize website performance and improve the user experience. This includes optimizing the page load, improving navigation, fixing errors, and improving website performance. This leads to higher user satisfaction, an increase in conversion rates, and business expansion.
In addition, website maintenance services optimize website performance and improve the user experience, including optimizing the page load, improving navigation, fixing errors, improving website performance. Monthly maintenance increases user satisfaction, conversion rates, and business expansion.
Our website support services are based on a long-term relationship with each client. We help solve technical problems and answer questions about the website, its services, and integrations. We also make sure that they work correctly. Our guiding principles:
- Observance of deadlines. We evaluate the assignment and complete it on time.
- Transparency. Report on completed tasks at the end of the month.
- Reliability. Middle-to-senior level of developer proficiency.
- Management. Account manager’s authority over task completion.
What you get with website support
We have been maintaining websites and providing support since 2015
Advantages of site maintenance and administration services
Stay Ahead of Competitors
How do we approach to website support and maintenance
Meet our team
Download Website Maintenance and Support Checklist for free
Website maintenance & techical support services pricing
- T&M supportSupport based on tasks and hours.10070$
- Improve functionality, and integrate services. We also provide graphic design, content creation, text writing, and marketing consulting based on the number of hours needed.
- Monthly supportWebsite monthly maintenance.from350$
- Technical support of the site, hosting, integrations, CMS and module updates, bug fixes, and viruses. Regular revisions, adding new content, texts, and photos to the site.
Examples of hourly support works
- Hosting & domain settingsYou have decided to create, for example, a slider or gallery or make a new contact form or display an online calculator - we can help develop a new element. We will design your site's style and do the layout and programming of the component to ensure its functionality on the site.
- Virus removalYour site has been hacked and you need to search and eliminate viruses? We will analyze and search for malicious scripts on the server, in files and folders of your site. We detect, including hidden and mimicry under the usual code viruses that can transmit personal data of your users. If your site is slow, it is also a reason to think about it - perhaps there is a virus on your site, which loads additional processes on the server and slows down the site.
- Fixing bugs or errorsConflict of scripts on the site - quite a common situation. When errors appear on your site, but you do not understand the reason - we will help you to solve the issue and find the problem. The most common situation is when the program code of different modules or CMS-system conflicts. We do debugging and find the cause, discuss it with you and eliminate it so that your site works well.
- Creating new elementsConflict of scripts on the site - quite a common situation. When errors appear, but you do not understand the reason - we will help to solve the issue and find the problem. The most common situation is when the program code of different modules or CMS-system conflicts. We do debugging and find the cause, discuss it with you and eliminate it so that your site works well.
- API integrationsIntegration of third-party services with the site or, for example, integration and customization of online payment on the site, as well as the connection of the site to the CRM system - the most popular technical tasks with which our agency works. We will help you in the shortest possible time to integrate the necessary services for the site.
- Updating CMS & modulesIt's no secret that your content management system (CMS) and website modules must be updated regularly. Why? Site security and performance must be ensured. Developers of CMS and modules in their updates release new functionality and improve the security system of their solutions. For example, suppose there is a new malicious code to which the CMS system site is vulnerable. In that case, it is essential to timely update to the latest version to remove the risk of breaking the site's malicious code. Otherwise, you risk losing important data, so restoring the site will cost more than preventing such problems.
- Configuring web analyticsAre you running ads and need to install scripts on your site and set up goal tracking? We will help you. We will install Google Analytics scripts on your website, set conversion goals for application forms and calls, and set up intermediate goals such as video views. Subsequently, advertising specialists can customize remarketing and retargeting by micro-targets.
- Loading speed optimizationAre you facing the problem of slow site speed? Do not hurry to panic. In such a situation, it is crucial to understand what is the cause of the slow loading speed of the site and pages. Based on our experience, widespread problems are as follows: settings on hosting, not enough space on the server, high load on the database, your use of jpeg images in high resolution, external codes and scripts in the site header, and so on. Problems and causes of slow performance can be a significant number. We conduct comprehensive performance testing and make a list of necessary work to optimize the site.
- Mobile adaptationIf your website does not display correctly on mobile devices, you can trust us to improve its adaptability. We will check the display of the site on all existing resolutions and finalize the site's layout. We also do adaptive layouts from scratch - the cost of work depends on the complexity and the number of pages to be adapted.
- Interactive map developmentWould you like to place an interactive map on your website, showing, for example, real estate objects and their vacancy? We can help you with this - we program interactive online maps with automatic synchronization of objects with the CRM system. For example, if a manager concludes a deal and sells a real estate object, the object's status on the website will change from vacant to sold object.
- Writing and publishing articlesA professional copywriter writes a series of articles for your website, and a content manager places them on the site. We fill the site pages, the blog's article section, and services pages with unique thematic content. Content creation and filling the site pages are crucial in promoting your resource, its development, and attracting new customers. Content attracts targeted traffic (visitors) to the site. A well-designed and filled website always looks more attractive to the target audience. The better your content and articles answer questions, the more customers you have.
- Data backupBacking up your site means regularly creating copies of your site, site files and database, FTP accounts, and other essential parameters. Timely backups of data and files will let you feel at ease and not worry that something will happen to your site one day and it will be impossible to get it back. We make manual copies and store them on remote secure servers and separate physical media. Copies of your site and data are made on three independent sources to ensure maximum data integrity.
- Website maintenanceWhat website system administration includes is the support of the website itself and its modules; setup and support of online servers that work together with your website; setup and support of hosting; support of SSL certificates to ensure secure connection protocol via https://; solving any issues with technical support of web services, hosting, CRM, online chats and so on. We fully take care of the administration of your web infrastructure monthly, fix errors promptly and resolve all issues with third-party solution providers for your business.
- E-commerce maintenanceA modern online store contains many modules and processes that may require attention from time to time. We provide hourly and monthly support for online stores, ensure the functionality of modules, install the latest updates, finalize the checkout and payment process, and integrate and support online payment services. You can safely do business and sales, and we will take over the complete technical administration of the online store.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Website Maintenance & Support
Why is website maintenance important?
How often should I update my website?
What security measures are included in your maintenance service?
Can you optimize my website for search engines?
What if my website goes down unexpectedly?
How do you ensure my data is safe during maintenance?
What if I have a specific request for my website's maintenance?
Do you offer customer support in case I have questions?
Can you help me improve my website's performance and speed?
How do I get started with your website maintenance and support services?
Why companies trust us for website support & maintenance
- We have been providing digital marketing services since 2015.
- We are among the top 50 contextual advertising agencies.
- Over 30 letters and reviews from clients.
- Over 120 projects completed.
- Generate over 35,000 leads per year for clients.
- 8 new brand development and market launch.
- Officially certified as marketing communications experts.
- Jury members of International Advertising Festival, the Silver Mercury.
- Jury members of the Runet Rating Competition where we estimate top industry web apps and sites.
- Members of the Marketing Guild, RASO and ARDA.
- Participated at industry and international conferences: ProEstate, Warehouses, etc.
- 20+ publications in scientific and industry journals “Sales Management”, “Internet Marketing”, “Marketing and Marketing Research”, “Advertising. Theory and Practice”, “Marketing in Russia and Abroad”, “Sales Management”.
- We have developed our own web app for performance-marketing and SEO, increasing the ROI of online advertising (traffic analytics, call-tracking, lead-tracking, A-B site testing, multi-landing).
- We have proven expertise in warehouse and commercial real estate, logistics and transportation, manufacturing, industrial equipment, engineering, construction services, esthetic medicine, charitable foundations, education, e-commerce, finance, and B2B services.
Testimonials: check what other companies says
Reading time: 7 minutes
Reading time: 11 minutes
Reading time: 17 minutes