Privacy & Security Policy
By leaving data on the site, you agree to the Privacy and Protection Policy.
1. Any information transmitted by the Parties to each other when using the resources of the https://uwindi.com site (hereinafter – the Site) is confidential information. The administration of the site cannot transfer or disclose the information provided by the user (hereinafter – User) when registering and using the site functions to third parties, except for the cases described by the legislation of the country, on the territory of which the user carries out his activity.
2. The User gives permission to the administration of the site to collect, process and store their personal data, as well as to send text and graphic advertising information.
3. The Parties undertake to comply with this Privacy and Information Protection Policy, which governs the legal relations related to the establishment, Changing and terminating the confidentiality regime for the personal information of the Parties and not disclosing confidential information to third parties.
4. The administration of the Site collects two types of information about the User:
– personal information which the User knowingly disclosed to the Administration of the Site for the purpose of using the resources of the Site;
— technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visit. When the User visits the Site, the support service automatically receives information from the standard server logs (server logs). This includes the IP address of the Account computer (or the proxy server if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, the information about the site from which the User migrated to the Site, the pages of the Site visited by the User, the date and time of these visits, the files that the User uploads. This information is analyzed programmatically in an aggregated (impersonal) form for the analysis of the attendance of the Site, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The link between the IP address and the personal information of the User shall never be disclosed to third parties, except as required by the legislation of the country of residence of the User.
5. The Administration of the Site takes very seriously the protection of the User’s personal data and never provides the User’s personal information to anyone except as provided by law. All personal information of the User shall be used for communication with it, for execution of the transaction concluded between Users of the Site with the help of resources of the Site, for analysis of attendance of the Site, to develop proposals for its improvement and development and can be disclosed to other third parties only with its permission.
7. For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as requests for information, suggestions and complaints, please contact: email@example.com
8. The Site reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy and Information Protection Policy without further notice. The changes take effect as soon as they are published. Users can track changes to the Site themselves.